We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world.
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better!
Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions.
You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work.
Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs.
Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
• Leads the definition of and ensures the development of whole solutions.
Defines new offerings/capabilities; provides documented customer requirements to R&D, Services, alliance/partner management teams, and other solution delivery organizations; and project manages overall solution readiness.
• Selects and manages the technology partners and alliances required to deliver a complete solution.
• Drives the day-to-day management of a solution to achieve business objectives.
Continuously assesses delivery capabilities; responds to customer requirements and competitive activities; makes lifecycle pricing adjustments; and provides feedback to R&D and sales, operations and other organizations.
• As a key member of the Product / Solutions Management team, uses customer requirements provided by Segment, theater and field marketing and to develop solution definitions, positioning, and value propositions.
• Interacts at peer and manager level with customers, alliances, and industry influencers, as well as Unisys internally.
• Contributes through his/her specialty expertise to execute the organization's direction.
• Applies and broadens skills in his/her specialty and may lead or mentor others.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 10 Years of experience is required.
• Experience with multiple roles in Product and Solutions management and complementary experiences in Market management and strategic planning recommended.
Notice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!