We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world.
Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better!
Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions.
You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work.
Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs.
Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
• 1st Level telephone and other media contact support .
• Strive for a high level of first contact resolution.
• Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
• Accurately document calls and incidents.
• Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
• Maintain data accuracy in our contact management system.
• Assign incidents and requests to the correct support group.
• Act as a single point of contact on incidents and problems logged.
• Perform appropriate diagnostics to initiate problem management workflow process.
• Provide clients with a reference number for their incident/request.
• Understand various media sources that interface with the Service Desk.
• Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
• Become multi-skilled as workload changes occur within the Service Centre.
• Champion, implement or support change.
• Identify process efficiencies within the Service Centre and to take corrective action to implement change.
• Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase.
• Ability to comprehend and uphold Unisys Policies and Procedures (including time reporting, attendance, etc)
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Typically requires: High School diploma (Associate's Degree, professional certification(s), or license preferred), 2-4 years of related experience.
• 6 months of related experience.
• Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level.
• 6 months IT Service Desk experience.
• 6 months previous experience providing Level 3 support for MS Office, MS Exchange and MS windows networks.
• Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts • Languages: English and local languages of the countries it supports.
Notice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!