We are seeking enthusiastic, positive, and helpful candidates to join our contact center team.
In this role you will build strong connections, while providing golden service to our members.
JOB TITLE: Contact Center MSR II DEPARTMENT: Member Service Contact Center (MSCC) STATUS: Non-Exempt JOB CODE: 1104 GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This Member Service Representative II is an energetic and goal-oriented individual who has a passion for service excellence; providing exceptional service, utilizing effective call handling techniques to create a positive and memorable experience.
The MSR II responds accurately to member inquiries by telephone in English and Spanish languages (if certified).
The MSR II effectively navigates software applications and simultaneously works multiple screens while resolving member concerns.
The ideal candidate will proactively engage members to achieve their financial goals in a consultative approach as part of the solution to their inquiry.
TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS: 1. Demonstrates advanced Credit Union knowledge, ability to resolve complex issues and escalations with minimum guidance.
2. Learn and retain an exceptional working knowledge of products and services.
3. Meet and achieve established performance standards commensurate to grade level, with phone efficiency and quality in a fast-paced environment.
4. Demonstrates understanding of member needs, concerns and or frustrations and respond by demonstrating care, concern and an appropriate sense of urgency.
5. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
6. Demonstrate superior product knowledge recommending products/services to meet the member’s needs.
7. Identify, investigate, and resolve basic and complex member concerns, as well as process and complete member transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Identify and report fraudulent activity to prevent potential loss to Credit Union.
9. Update member and Credit Union account information efficiently and accurately.
10. Educate member on products in an effort to retain and enhance member loyalty.
11. Maintains ownership with the majority of their calls, requiring minimal guidance from Support.
12. Ability to de-escalate situations, looking from several points of view and applying good judgement and critical thinking to resolve the situation.
13. Assist members with Online /Mobile Banking complex issues and Mobile Wallet set-up.
14. Ability to open Sub shares.
15. Complete Regulatory Training Modules as required.
16. Model Golden 1 core values.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS: 1. Effective oral and written communication skills required to ensure an exceptional member experience.
2. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, and telephone.
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS: 1. INTERNAL: All levels of management and staff.
2. EXTERNAL: Members, potential members, peers in other departments or branches.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. EDUCATION: Successful completion of High School curriculum or GED.
Some college preferred, not required.
EXPERIENCE: One year customer service experience in a contact center environment and/or 2+ years financial services experience.
Member relationship building experience preferred, not required.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: 1. Strong oral and written communication skills acquired through experience in a Retail setting or through a financial background.
2. Ability to converse, demonstrate sincere concern, and build rapport while resolving problems and offering solutions to inquiries in English and/or Spanish with callers.
3. Must be able to multi-task and work independently.
4. Meet performance standards commensurate to grade level with efficiency and quality.
Skill testing related to product knowledge (PKOR).
Ability to effectively and efficiently utilize all systems required to resolve member issues related to online banking and mobile wallet troubleshooting.
6. Ability to effectively and efficiently utilize all systems required to open new sub accounts.
Ability to demonstrate good decision making and obtaining guidance for situations as needed.
8. Knowledge of intranet/internet.
Bilingual skills a plus - English/Spanish.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
Corrected vision within the normal range.
3. Hearing within normal range.
A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
4. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment, including a financial calculator, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
5. Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: None #IND1 We appreciate your interest in joining the Golden 1 team!
If you are selected to participate in the interview process, we will contact you.
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!