OrthoNY has Full-Time Physician Assistant openings in all regions.
This position is responsible for examining patients, diagnosing injuries and providing treatment under the supervision and direction of an pain management physician.
· Triage new, follow up and emergency patients, formulate treatment plans based on diagnosis and confer with supervising physician as needed, do pre-procedure H&Ps and complete dictation for file;
· Order and review diagnostic tests (i.e.; labs, X-rays);
· Order, prescribe, dispense and administer medication, orthotics and other as applicable;
· Procedures such as injections, if applicable;
· Answer patient questions regarding post-op care, medications and support staff questions to work as a team;
· Completion of all dictation within 24 hours of seeing a patient in the office setting.
· Carry out other duties and responsibilities as needed/assigned
· Advanced degree with state licensure required;
· Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
1 to 3 years of experience preferred;
· Orthopedic experience preferred;
· Proficiency with computers and computer systems, specifically electronic medical records systems, is required;
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· This is an “in office” position in a safe work environment (COVID safety protocols in effect);
· This is an exempt position and may require more than 40 hours/week;
· This position requires travel between office;
· Positions are available in Albany, Schenectady and Clifton Park.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Albany, NY 12205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!