The Administrative Assistant for Human Resources provides reception, administrative support and performs a variety of clerical duties for the department.
In addition, this position oversees the Human Resources intern, and ensures proper allocation of time and resources.
Essential Job Functions
1. Greets team members and visitors, and receives phone calls for the department.
Responds to inquiries by authorized individuals for team member information.
2. Assists with team member recognition and retention programs and activities, including company events and functions, day-to-day administration of scholarship program, ordering gifts for the Years of Service program, employee photo boards, scheduling and staffing of company tours, coordinating lunchroom services and vendors, assembly of monthly orientation materials and other miscellaneous programs.
Also, assists with company-supported community outreach activities and internal green team efforts.
3. Performs clerical functions including correspondence, data entry, photocopying, mail distribution, bulletin board maintenance, DATV and weekly News from TMS e-mail.
Ensures adequate supplies of materials for the department and new employee orientation packets, and places orders as needed.
4. Maintains employee files by ensuring that filing material is filed accurately and in a timely manner.
5. Provides general assistance to team members for activities, projects and programs.
Oversees the Human Resources intern, and ensures proper allocation of time and resources.
6. Performs other duties as assigned by department.
Job Specific Requirements
Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
Physical: Repetitive motion; tolerates standing, walking, bending and sitting; proficient typing and data entry skills
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Education and Experience
High school education or equivalent required
Minimum one year previous clerical experience required
Proficiency with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Project, etc.) required
Moving is expensive and hard work!
Relocation Assistance is available for those that qualify.
Duncan offers a comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation/Holiday) that is available to team members on day one.
Plan for your medical needs with a Health Savings Account (employer and employee contributions).
Save for your future through our 401(k) program where you can begin contributions within your first 45 days, 50% match on first 6% contributed
Enjoy Duncan Aviation’s On-Site Fitness & Health Clinics at the MRO locations
Take advantage of a variety of In-House Training opportunities, or use Tuition Assistance to further your education.
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!